I’ve got my laptop Asus since December 2014. It was the laptop with the biggest screen I could get. It’s not as portable as regular 15s.
- Intel Core i5 3230M Processor
- 12 GBs (4+8) of DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M 2GB DDR3 VRAM
- Intel® HM76 Chipset
- 18.4″ 16:9 Full HD (1920×1080) Display
- Windows 10 Home x64
- Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250GB, Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM HDD, Super-Multi DVD
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, LAN, VGA, HDMI, Kensington lock, Microphone-in jack, Headphone-out jack, HD webcam
- WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 6Cells 4700 mAh 50 Whrs Battery
- 4.1 KG!, 440 x 295 x 35.5~48.2 mm
The Windows 8 has been upgraded to Windows 10, I had also add another RAM and the newest thing is new SSD for faster performance.